Application for admission to the college has to be made on the prescribed form by all the students, including those who were in the college during the previous year, so as to reach the college office within 15 days from the declaration of the result of the University Examination of the preceding year or within one month from the date of commencement of the First Term of the academic year, whichever is earlier. Applications received after this date will not be considered. This should be particularly noted by students who are already in the college & who desire admission to the higher classes.
Admission is strictly given as per the merit and according to the rules of University of Pune and Government of Maharashtra.
2) Overseas students should, however, apply for admission to the college along with the provisional Eligibility certificate issued by the Registrar University of Pune and NOC from the Central Government.
3) A copy of the prospectus containing a form of application for admission will be available in the college office.
4) Students coming from other colleges and Universities should note the following procedure :
- A student coming from the college affiliated to Pune University can be admitted directly to the college. He will have to apply to his previous college in the prescribed form for a Transference Certificate after he joins this college. It is the responsibility of the student to see that the T.C. is received by this college before the end of first term.
- A student coming from the other Universities in Maharashtra has to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from University of Pune. For this purpose, he has to apply to the Registrar, University of Pune, in the prescribed form. He has to send the form directly to University of Pune duly filled in along with the prescribed fee and with the following certificates obtained from his / her previous University / College.
a. Migration Certificate
b. Passing Certificate
c. Attendance Certificate
d. Transference Certificate
e. Statement of Marks
f. Character Certificate
On receipt of the above, the University grants him/her an Eligibility certificate which is to be submitted to the college.
- A student coming from a University / Board outside Maharashtra has to apply to the University of Pune for an Eligibility certificate in the prescribed form available in the University office & Migration Certificate from the University Previously attended & other certificates mentioned in
above. It will be the responsibility of the student to see that his Eligibility Certificate is received by the college by the end of the first term.
- It should be noted that students who have passed any examination other than H.S.C. examination of Maharashtra State Board, or who are not coming from college affiliated to the University of Pune, should first approach the Registrar of the University of Pune for an Eligibility Certificate.
- The application form of such student should be accompanied by either provisional Eligibility Certificate or a final Eligibility Certificate from the University.
- Student can be admitted only provisionally pending the receipt of final Eligibility Certificate or T.C. as the case may be.
- It should be noted that, all the information required in the form of application for admission must be complete. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- Foreign students should particularly note that, they will not be admitted to the college unless they produce the following documents:
a. A letter of Eligibility from the University of Pune.
b. Students visa and Passport